The first seminar at The Creative Residency is all about social media. In the Social Media Practicum seminar, you will learn how to discover your voice, define your style, and develop your audience. It's a ten-hour seminar opened to 14 fellows and will take place July 27, 2014 in Los Angeles at Room Forty. The seminar will be taught by Justina Blakeney and Dabito.
- Super fancy catered breakfast, lunch and snacks provided by RoomForty
- Personalized feedback from faculty on your brand/blog and strategies for how to improve it
- A one-on-one twenty minute phone/video ‘Office Hours’ session with seminar faculty one month after the seminar to make sure that you are on track to meet your goals
- Inclusion in our Fellows network on thecreativeresidency.com with a photo, short bio and link to your website
- An opportunity to takeover @thecreativeresidency instagram account for one day
- Bragging rights for dayz